Nimrod Industries has over 40 years of experience in the aerospace industry, with the shared ambition of providing high-quality customer service and cutting-edge technology.
To adapt to the constantly evolving market demands, the companies within the group have continuously developed their expertise and industrial and technological performances. United under NIMROD INDUSTRIES, the business untis share the same commitment to offering innovative, high-value product families.
Today, NIMROD INDUSTRIES is a trusted partner of major aerospace primes and equipment manufacturers. Nimrod Industries provides high-tech solutions with the responsiveness of an SME/ETI, while adhering to the methods and standards of the largest aerospace industry customers.
Located at the heart of our business units, each entity has its own design offices. The Nimrod teams work in an environment focused on design, innovation, and engineering.
Innovation is a daily part of Nimrod's operations. It involves imagining and developing the products, technologies, and processes of tomorrow in order to maintain our industrial excellence.
In this dynamic environment, our technical project managers design the entire design process, from manufacturing to assembly. This expertise includes qualifying production flows and costs.
• We have an industrial park of over 50 CNC machines for the production of machined parts and sub-assemblies. In every development segment, we strive to provide our customers with nearby development solutions and production solutions
• We have expertise in aerospace sheet metal and metalworking, whether it be simple or complex, formed cold or hot. This activity is fully integrated with non-destructive testing (NDT), surface treatments, and painting.
• We offer a complete and customized solution for your composite molds and parts, with in-house management of development, production, and quality control stages.
• We have qualified assembly units for aerostructures and complex assemblies and sub-assemblies for the aerospace industry.
• We have a dedicated unit for surface treatment and material technologies, featuring a robotic chain with 47 tanks for REACH treatments (TSA, thin coating OAS).
Because our customers' needs are unique, we always strive to go above and beyond. In addition to our standard offerings, our products meet your requirements and even go beyond them...
• Business Aviation
• Commercial Aviation
Fireseal up & down P&W
• Military Aviation
• Car industries
Peugeot Rally / Renault utility vehicle
• Air Circuit
• Exhaust nozzle
• Cockpit Console
• JP Composit seat
• Elementary and standard parts
Nimrod Industries is here to serve your projects. The reputation of a company is intimately linked to the quality of its customer service.
Our customer service teams offer:
• Structured supply chain teams
• Communicated KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
• An integrated ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
• A strong sense of service
Our Human Resources approach focuses on the development of our employees' skills and is one of our company's strategic goals. To achieve this, our HR team, in collaboration with the Quality team and various training partners, creates customized training programs that ideally address the key skills and requirements expected.
Our trades NIMROD Industries :
• Innovation and Studies
• Sheet-metal work – metalworking
• Assembly of complete units and sub-assemblies
• Surface treatment and painting
Join us !
Les exigences de qualité de nos clients et marché industriels imposent une organisation système sans faille.
Certificats Bureau Veritas
• ISO 90001
• ISO 14001
• Contrôle non destructif Ressuage
• Soudage TIG (tous alliages)
• Traitements thermiques (alliages légers)
Certificats Bureau Veritas
• EN 9100
LOYAUTE: High quality of our employees in the professional relations with his hierarchy but also in the respect of the commitments made with our customers.
TRUST: Climate to build a lasting relationship with our employees, with our customers and partners through our integrity and transparency.
RESPECT: Compliance with customer laws and requirements. We respect the applicable requirements and the regulations in force It is manifested by the sincerity of its convictions but also by the fidelity and respect of the rules of the company, its procedures and objectives.
RIGOUR: Achieve an objective, meet commitments, respect deadlines and procedures, act in a structured and clear manner.
COMPETENCE: Recognize and maintain the level of competence required to evolve in our field of activity but also encourage internal evolution and recognize the level of competence of our employees.